1. You’ll always be the first to know if someone’s fly is undone.
Do us a favour and keep the peep show zipped up.
2. Your dance moves aren’t traditional but they still work.
And, damn, they look good.
3. You know each and every crack or pothole on pavements and walkways.
Broken pavements, cracks in the path, no slope down from the path to the road… Your hawk-eye view of the ground doesn’t miss a beat.
4. Cobblestones are proof that hell is a place on earth.
That goes for the girls in their stilettos too.
5. When a new road or path is laid down, the thrill of bump-free wheeling is overwhelming.
It is heavenly.